1) Find or write your own haiku or poem.
2) Plan out what your video will look like, use a storyboard to plan out the layout.
3) Have everything for thevideo shoot ready ahead of time. (Example: actors, props, copies of poems, etc)
4)Film scenes. Remember that you don't have to go in order, and you will probably have to do a couple of retakes.
5) Use Imovie to edit and put together the final project.
Order of operations
- order the clips visually
- editing and cropping
- special effects
- timing (you may have to stretch or fast forward a few of your clips to make it fit well.)